§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our internet shop at https://www.hood.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract with
Sative Brandtrading GmbH
Registration number: HRB 89095
Register court: Local court Düsseldorf
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods and their quantity
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons „Add to shopping cart“ or „Buy now
3) If necessary, check the selection in the shopping cart
4) If necessary, press the button „Checkout“.
5) Input of contact and address data
6) Selection of the shipping method
7) Selection of payment method
8) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered
9) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button „Buy
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the page where the customer’s details are recorded by pressing the „Back“ button in the Internet browser used by the consumer, and correct input errors abort the checkout process by closing the Internet browser. We immediately confirm the receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail („order confirmation“). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders placed via our Internet shop: We send you the order data and our TAC by e-mail. You can also view the TAC at any time at https://sative.de/agb. You can view your order data via the link contained in the order confirmation.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, Due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment by immediate bank transfer, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and advance payment.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery shall commence on the day following the payment order to the bank instructed to make the transfer, and for all other types of payment on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of Ownership
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation, which can be viewed on the website https://sative.de/widerruf, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity:
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 Contractual Language
Only German is available as the contract language.
Date of the TAC: 03/2020
TAC created by AGB.de